2017-2018 Tuition for Kindergarten Just $2,750 (See Terms & Conditions Below)
Throughout it’s 150-plus years as a member of the Westerville community, Central College Church has placed a unique emphasis upon Christian Education. Central College Christian Academy (CCCA) was chartered by the State of Ohio Department of Education and opened in 1998, with one class of 20 kindergartners in a small, older building next door to Central College Church. Today the continued commitment and support of Central College Church to high-quality education in a nurturing, Christian environment is quite evident – from CCCA’s new state-of-the-art facility, opened in 2003, to the outstanding teaching staff, to the current K – 8 student body with a curriculum chartered by the state of Ohio. CCCA offers our students the best of both worlds: the fresh, creative approach of a relatively young private school, combined with a centuries-old heritage of educational excellence in the Christian tradition.
Central College Christian Academy not only provides a rigorous academic curriculum, but also offers programming that contributes to the education of the whole child. These educational building blocks are intentionally combined to make a Central College Christian Academy education unique among area schools.
- Leadership- CCCA desires to shape the hearts and minds of students as they mature into educated Christian leaders who will have a positive and lasting impact on the culture and communities they eventually will serve.
- Fine Arts- The goal of the Fine Arts Department is to foster not only excellent artistic qualities and character in our students, but also to encourage them to perform and create with servants’ hearts.
- Technology- To effectively equip students to engage a postmodern culture, they must possess 21st century skills. Our full time Technology Integration Specialist provides oversight while collaborating with teachers to utilize interactive Smart Boards, a mobile 22 unit laptop cart, a brand new 30 unit iPad lab, and a scientific-grade weather station.
- Enrichment & Intervention- The goal of our Enrichment Program is to encourage bright children to take risks. Intervention is provided for students who have an IEP or students who simply need extra support during the learning of a difficult concept.
- Foreign Language- Central College Christian Academy students in K-5th Grade receive 45 minutes of weekly Spanish instruction. Students are involved in supporting Christian missions in Spanish speaking countries, promoting understanding and compassion.
- Physical Education Programs- Formal PE is offered for all students K-8th. Our curriculum adheres to ODE standards and also promotes sportsmanship becoming of Christian boys and girls. Understanding the link between physical activity and learning, students also engage in a daily 30 minute recess period.
Building educated, Christian leaders for tomorrow’s church, communities, and world.
CCCA is dedicated to providing each of our students an education based on academic rigor immersed in Biblical Worldview. Our faculty strives to equip independent learners to successfully navigate a post modern culture in which they ultimately will both glorify God and serve others. Our curriculum is built on several time-honored and research-based approaches to meet that end.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition certificates are for TUITION only for the 2017-18 school year.
- This introductory offer is only valid during the 17-18 school year. Re-enrolling students for subsequent years will be subject to the full tuition price unless they apply for and qualify for financial aid.
- Additional fees at Central College Christian Academy in excess of the amount of the face value of the certificate are the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes enrollment/testing fees, lunches, uniforms, clubs, etc.
- Tuition certificates are limited to new families only. Families previously enrolled, already registered or who have started the application process for the 2017-18 school year are not eligible.
- Students must meet the school’s entrance requirements. If a student is unable to meet the entrance requirements, Salem Media Columbus will provide a full refund of the face value of the certificate.
- Once accepted, tuition will not be refunded for students who move away from the Academy, are expelled for disciplinary reasons or otherwise fail to remain in good standing.
- Upon purchase contact Wendy Orlandi, Principal, at 614-794-8146 to begin the enrollment process. For more information please visit the Central College Christian Academy website at www.cccacademy.com